Click Like button to receive ROM updates via Facebook. Or click close button to skip

Powered By Blogger Widgets

    Monday 18 February 2013

    I9100ZCLSH Android 4.1.2 China (CHN) Stock ROM Download

    I9100ZCLSH Stock ROM Download

    We recommended to use firmware version from your own region.
    To check phone version you can follow two way :
    • Tap or Type *#1234#
    • Go to Setting - About Phone - see Baseband version
    Please flash the phone carefully and follow flashing or upgrade procedures / tutorial, and of course do it with your own risk.
     
    Samsung Galaxy S II I9100ZCLSH Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean China (China Mobile) Stock ROM

    FilenameI9100ZCLSH
    RegionChina (China Mobile)
    CSCI9100ZCLSH
    OS VersionAndroid 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
    Release Date2013 , January
    Download Hotfile
    Additioanl infoModel : GT-i9100
    PDA : I9100ZCLSH
    CSC : I9100ZCLSH
    File Size579 Mb

    File Inside

    I9100ZCLSH_I9100OZHLSH_I9100ZCLS4_HOME.tar.md5?? Mb
    SS_DL.dll?? Mb


    I9100ZCLSH Android 4.1.2 China (CHN) Stock ROM Download

    1 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I am happy that I have found this Blog. Now people publish only about Android and phone and this is really annoying. What we all need is a good interesting content like this. A good website with valuable text - thanks a lot for it! Thank you for keeping this blog :)
    chl Stock Price

    Post a Comment

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

     
    Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powered by Blogger