Click Like button to receive ROM updates via Facebook. Or click close button to skip

Powered By Blogger Widgets

    Thursday 17 May 2012

    I9100XWLP7 Android 4.0.3 ICS South Africa Stock ROM Download

    I9100XWLP7 Stock ROM Download

    We recommended to use firmware version from your own region.
    To check phone version you can follow two way :
    • Tap or Type *#1234#
    • Go to Setting - About Phone - see Baseband version
    Please flash the phone carefully and follow flashing or upgrade procedures / tutorial, and of course do it with your own risk.

    First Official Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100 Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich for South Africa region. This rom released on May, 2012 with build number I9100XWLP7 and CSC I9100OJCLP6.
    At this moment released for South Africa ( XFA ) and South africa / Vodafone ( XFV ).
     
    Samsung Galaxy S II I9100XWLP7 South Africa Android 4.0.3 Stock ROM 

    FilenameI9100XWLP7
    RegionSouth Africa
    CSCI9100OJCLP6
    OS VersionAndroid 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
    Release Date2012 ,May
    Download Hotfile | South Africa (XFA)
    Download Hotfile | South Africa (Vodafone)
    Additional InfoModel : GT-I9100
    PDA : I9100XWLP7
    CSC :   I9100OJCLP6
    File Size389 Mb


    File Contained
    I9100XWLP7_I9100OJCLP6_I9100XXLPS_HOME.tar.md5617 Mb
    SS_DL.dll270 Kb


    I9100XWLP7 Android 4.0.3 ICS South Africa Stock ROM Download

    2 comments:

    AG said...

    I am in South Africa on Vodacom via autopage. My Galaxy unlocked S2 was purchased in Bahrain. What do I have to do to get ICS. info:(XSG)PDA: I19100JPKJ2 ver:2.3.5 phone:I19100XXK14. Will I ever see this update via kies or ota?

    Unknown said...

    Not sure, Via kies it should be possible if it is released for italy. otherwise use odin to install one of these roms. It wont void the warrenty as it is an official rom and not a custom rom. XDA forums are pretty good with instructions otherwise contact autopage and ask if their support team cant put ICS on for you. Its an upgrade so none of your data should be lost and everything just gets upgrade but remember be smart and backup anyway.

    Post a Comment

    Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

     
    Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powered by Blogger